A Free Play is a type of bonus granted when you participate in specific events, welcome bonus, or social networks promotions, which increases your chances to win when you make a bet, as it has the advantage that you don't risk your money
Free Plays Specifications
- Free Plays can be used in straight bets and/or parlays.
- You can use Free Plays in totals, handicaps, and money lines, both pregame and live, in the following sports:
- American Football (NFL, NCAA)
- Basketball (NBA, NCA, WNBA)
- Hockey (NHL)
- Table tennis
- You can use Free Plays in totals and money lines in:
- Baseball (MLB)
- You can check your Free Play balance at the top right side of the screen.
- When you win a bet using a Free Play, only the winnings will be credited to your account balance and the Free Play amount used will be removed.
Free Play Restrictions
- Each Free Play is valid for 180 days; after that period, it will not be valid and cannot be claimed.
- Free Plays are subject to completing a rollover, which varies according to the bonus received, before being able to withdraw the winnings from your account, taking into consideration that the default rollover is always 1.
- The maximum payout per bet is $5000 or its equivalent in local currency.
- Free Plays cannot be used on propositions, future, or politics bets.
- If a Free Play is used on a bet that results in a push or no action, the Free Play is considered as lost and will be removed from your account, without any refund of money.
Betcris reserves the right to disqualify any individual or group that abuses the rules or takes advantage of the Free Play Bonus system, at any time, without prior notice. In case of disqualification, all funds used by individuals or groups that abuse Free Play promotions and bonuses, will be considered as lost.
All promotions are designed for recreational users. Betcris reserves the right to decide if a user is not eligible to participate in our promotional offers.