It´s a playing requirement bound to a promotion or bonus, or to a deposit itself.
The rollover is determined by:
- the amount of your deposit
- the amount of the chosen bonus or promotion
- the rollover multiplier of the chosen promotion
All deposits are bound to a minimum rollover of 1.
You make a $50 deposit (or its equivalent in your local currency) without choosing a bonus, so your rollover would be the amount of your deposit, multiplied by 1. This would give us a rollover requirement of $50:
Deposit x Rollover Multiplier = Rollover Requirement
You choose a 50% bonus with a rollover of 4, and deposit $50 (or its equivalent in your local currency). The result is a bonus of $25, plus your deposit amount, multiplied by 4. This would give us a rollover requirement of $300:
Deposit + Bonus % x Rollover Multiplier = Rollover Requirement
$50 deposit + $25 bonus = $75 x 4 = $300
The rollover is easily completed by betting.
When a bet is qualified as a ‘Winner’, only the lowest of amounts between the risked amount and the won amount counts for the rollover. If the bet is qualified as a ‘Loser’, the risked amount is the one that counts for the rollover. If the bet is qualified as ‘Draw/No Bet/No Action/Pending’ then no amount will count towards the rollover.
If the balance left in your account, the balance on Free Play and the balance at risk fall to $5 or less, the calculator will automatically put in zero the required rollover amounts, considering them as completed.
- You would not be able to withdraw funds until the rollover is complete.
- The rollover has no expiration date.
- The rollover requirement only counts for sports betting. This is not applied for casino or horse race betting.
- Plays made with a bonus or Free Plays will also not count towards rollover effect.