Parlays are a great way to add excitement to a weekend full of games!
When betting on parlays, you combine two or more teams or totals to make one wager, and you will get a larger payout than when betting on a straight bet.
The more amount of teams, the greater the payout.
- Circled games cannot be parlayed.
- Proposition plays, and future bets cannot be parlayed.
- The maximum betting payout for any parlay is $150.000 or its equivalent in local currency.
- The maximum parlay payout will be enforced when duplicating the same exact parlays.
- It is prohibited to parlay the same team with both the point spread and the money line. Multiple bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another (correlated plays).
- All of your selections have to be correct to win. If a single selection is incorrect, you lose the wager.
- In case of a tie or no action, the parlay will revert to the lower level payoff, except in a 2 team parlay, where a tie reverts to a straight bet.
You may estimate parlay payoffs by following the example provided:
You play the Pirates +150 and the Pirates game over 8 -120 in a two-team parlay, betting $100. Use the following steps to determine your winnings or potential winnings.
- Calculate the parlay factor for each piece: if the price of the piece is positive, simply add one to get the factor, if the price of the piece is negative, calculate reciprocal, multiply by -1, and then add one.
1.50 + 1 = 2.50
-1.20 (take reciprocal or divide one by the negative price) 1/1.20 = 0.83 + 1 = 1.83
- Multiply all factors, then multiply this factor times the bet amount; the result is the payoff (including your bet).
2.50 x 1.83 = 4.57 (now multiply this times your bet) x 100 = 457
$457 is your total return if both pieces win (including your bet amount).
- Subtract your bet from the figure calculated in 2. The result is your winnings.
457 - 100 = 357 Winnings
This will also work for three, four, five,... team parlays; simply follow the same steps.
Note: This will provide you with a rough estimate; actual winnings may differ due to rounding.
In case of a tie or no action, the parlay will revert to the lower level payoff, except in a 2 team parlay, where a tie reverts to a straight bet.
(!) All parlays are based on a true odds format except for parlay cards.