By Registering as a Member or by claiming any Member Benefit, you agree to be bound by, and your participation in the Betcris Arena Loyalty Program will be governed by, these Terms and Conditions.
Betcris Arena is the Betcris Loyalty Program which rewards its Customers with points through which they can earn various benefits or rewards.
Reward is understood to be the reload bonuses, free plays, and any kind of prizes that Customers might obtain in his account from participating in the Program.
The Loyalty Program for Betcris is Betcris Arena (referred to hereinafter as the ‘Loyalty Program’ or ‘Program’) and operates under the rules as set out below, unless otherwise expressly stated.
Your participation in this Program shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions and Rules and it is your responsibility to read them so that you understand the Program’s rules and benefits as well as your responsibilities.
1 - GENERAL
1.1 - The following terms and conditions form the basis of your participation in the Program.
1.2 - Specific restrictions apply to the Program:
- Betcris Arena is void where prohibited and/or restricted by law and it is not available in the following Restricted Countries and Venezuela.
- Special odds do not apply in the Dominican Republic.
- Betcris Arena is not available to non-recreational players (Masters or professional players).
1.3 - By joining our Loyalty Program and using your account to receive and redeem benefits of Betcris Arena, you agree that:
- You have read and accepted these Rules and you have read and accepted the Website Terms and Conditions which are incorporated by reference herein; and
1.4 - All the Loyalty Program benefits, gifts, offers, awards, and promotions are subject to availability and may be changed by Betcris at any time without notice.
1.5 - Betcris may terminate the Loyalty Program, in whole or in part at its sole discretion. If the Loyalty Program is terminated, all unredeemed Betcris Points (BP) will be forfeited without any obligation or liability, and no redemption claims will be granted after the conclusion of the Program.
1.6 - All decisions concerning the interpretation and application or administration of the Program Rules are within the sole discretion of Betcris and any dispute regarding the Program and any benefits offered through the Program will be determined solely by Betcris.
1.7 - Participants are responsible for and must pay for all administration charges, taxes, service fees, governmental charges, and other non-specified costs or charges which may be imposed with respect to any Rewards which are received as part of the Program.
1.8 - Once Rewards are redeemed and used, no changes or refunds are permitted.
1.9 - Participants must have an active and valid Betcris bets account in order to receive rewards. Closed accounts (upon their own request) or inactive accounts are not eligible to receive rewards, unless they re-open account in accordance with the terms and conditions of use.
1.10 - In the case of Participants who opted to self-exclude their Betcris account, the Betcris Points accumulated until the exact date of self-exclusion will not expire during said period.
- During the self-exclusion period, Participants will not be able to use their Betcris Points for redeemable purposes in the Betcris Arena Store.
2 – THE PROGRAM
2.1 - Betcris Arena consists of 12 levels; advancing towards the higher levels will be based on points earning by completing challenges and/or placing bets. Each level will include a set of specific benefits and requirements for the Participants.
2.2 - Participants will be able to redeem accumulated points in the Betcris Arena Store, as well as to redeem their benefits granted. Specific benefits will be unlocked according to the progress of the Participant in the Program. See Rules section.
2.3 - Points
Betcris Arena is based on the accumulation of two different types of points:
- Betcris Points:
- Points granted when the Participant places bets.
- This type of points can be redeemed in the Betcris Arena Store.
- Equivalency: 1 BP = $1 or its equivalent in local currency.
- These points expire 365 days after being generated.
- Experience Points (XP):
- These are the points that determine the advance from one level to the other.
- They cannot be exchanged and are granted when the Participant completes challenges or places bets.
- These points do not have an expiration date.
Customers from Mexico using the .MX website (www.betcris.mx) are able to exchange their Betcris Points earned only for Free Plays and will not be able to exchange them for cash prizes.
Betcris will not grant surplus points from previous Loyalty Programs to the new Betcris Arena Loyalty Program during the migration process.
2.4 - Currency
The official currency that will be used for conversion purposes is US dollars, even though the different and specific amounts will be displayed in the Participant’s local currency.
2.5 - Levels:
- Level 0 – BEGINNER: automatically assigned at the moment the client creates their account, as long as there are no bets placed.
- Level 1 – APPRENTICE: automatically activated once the Participant places their first bet.
- Level 2– CONTENDER: reached once the Participant accumulates 151 Experience Points.
- Level 3 – SOLDIER: reached once the Participant accumulates 451 Experience Points.
- Level 4 – WARRIOR: reached once the Participant accumulates 1.501 Experience Points.
- Level 5 – KNIGHT: reached once the Participant accumulates 3.001 Experience Points.
- Level 6 – VICTOR: reached once the Participant accumulates 6.001 Experience Points.
- Level 7 – UNDEFEATED: reached once the Participant accumulates 12.001 Experience Points.
- Level 8 – CONQUEROR: reached once the Participant accumulates 24.001 Experience Points.
- Level 9 – MASTER: reached once the Participant accumulates 48.001 Experience Points.
- Level 10 – EXPERT: reached once the Participant accumulates 96.001 Experience Points*.
- Level 11 – HERO: reached once the Participant accumulates 192.001 Experience Points*.
- Level 12 – LEGEND: reached once the Participant accumulates 300.001 Experience Points*.
* These three levels present a particular situation, as the Participants may opt to bet with ‘special odds’ or continue to accumulate points. Customers from the Dominican Republic cannot opt to receive discounted lines, as due to country regulations, their lines for parlays are always priced at -130. See Rules section.
3 – REWARDS
3.1 - Free Plays
Regular Free Plays that Participants can redeem using their Betcris Points. These Free Plays are subject to the Free Plays rules and are reflected in US dollars or their equivalent in local currency.
Free Play equivalency:
- Free Play $2: 400 Betcris Points
- Free Play $5: 1.000 Betcris Points
- Free Play $10: 2.000 Betcris Points
- Free Play $25: 5.000 Betcris Points
- Free Play $50: 10.000 Betcris Points
In order to redeem these Free Plays, Participants select one of the available options in the Free Plays menu.
3.2 - Cash Prizes
These are prizes credited to the Participant’s Betcris Account in the form of cash.
There are no requirements for these prizes to be credited in the Betcris account.
Cash Prizes equivalency:
- $2: 600 Betcris Points
- $5: 1.500 Betcris Points
- $10: 3.000 Betcris Points
- $25: 7.500 Betcris Points
- $50: 15.000 Betcris Points
4 – CONSUMABLE BENEFITS
These benefits will be unlocked in the client's Betcris Arena Store as they level up.
- Courtesy Betcris Points gift: courtesy gift with a surprise amount of Betcris Points.
- Betcris Points x 3: the Participants triple their points on their next two bets after claiming the benefit.
- 20% Bonus up to USD$50 (3X): 20% bonus up to $50 or its equivalent in local currency with a 3X rollover.
- 20% Bonus up to USD$500 (3X): 20% bonus up to $500 or its equivalent in local currency with a 5X rollover.
- 20% Bonus up to USD$750 (3X): 20% bonus up to $750 or its equivalent in local currency with a 5X rollover.
5 - CHALLENGES
5.1 - Completing Challenges allow the Participants to earn additional Experience Points to level up faster. Each of the Challenges only grants Experience Points rather than Betcris Points.
Participants have the option to activate several or all the Challenges at the same time; there are no restrictions as to how many Challenges can be completed during a specific period.
5.2 - Not all the Challenges that are part of Betcris Arena will be available to every customer, as their availability depend on previous actions performed and bets completed in the customer’s account.
5.3 - Categories:
- In progress: all the challenges are available to the Participants from the beginning of the program; they are not tied to a specific level.
- Claimable: once the Participants have completed a specific Challenge, it becomes ‘claimable’ within the Challenges section.
- Completed: status displayed when the challenge requirements have been completed and the prize has been claimed.
- Expired: these are special Challenges that are linked a specific period to be completed.
Last amended July 2020.
If you have any questions, please check out the Help Center or contact Support.