Ride Betting - Rider vs Bull
- In Ride Betting, it is the Rider vs The Bull. Both the Rider and the Bull listed in the match-up must take place for bets to stand; otherwise, all bets on the match-up will be made void and canceled. If the Rider makes a Qualifying Ride (a ride of 8 or more seconds) the Rider will be deemed the winner. If the Bull bucks/throws off the Rider before the 8 seconds, then the Bull will be deemed the winner.
- If a Rider does not make a qualifying ride and is offered a re-ride and he takes it, all bets will be void. If a rider does make a qualifying ride and is offered to take a re-ride, but does not take it, all bets will stand. Once a re-ride is taken, the previous Rider-Bull match-up will be void/canceled.
- The Bull will be also declared the winner if:
- The Rider makes contact with the bull with their free hand (known as Slap/Touch).
- The Rider loses grip of the rope with their attached hand.
- The Rider is deemed to have “spurred” the bull.
- The Rider touches the ground.
Ride Duration – Over/Under (Seconds)
Time-based markets are paid based on the official PBR recorded buck-off time for the ride. In the case where a disqualification or other technical issue prevents a time being recorded clearly, bets are refunded.
Ride Duration - Margins
- Betting on Ride Duration – Margins is betting on specific second margins for when the rider will be bucked by the bull or riding a qualifying ride.
- Time-based markets are paid based on the official PBR.com recorded buck-off time for the ride. In the case where a disqualification or other technical issue prevents a time being recorded clearly, bets are refunded.
Unless stated otherwise, all bets will stand regardless of postponements unless the official sporting governing body declares that the tournament/competition has been cancelled with no official winner, in
which case bets will be void.