How do I open an account?
Opening an account is easy and quickly done. You only must complete the Registration Form. You can choose your own password, and your username and PIN code will be assigned automatically. You may also select the currency/currencies you wish to use. Click here to create your account.
How old do I have to be to play with Betcris?
You must be 18 years old to play on Betcris.
How secure is my personal information?
Betcris ensures to take care of the security and integrity of its clients' information using the most advanced security technology. Our clients can rest assured that their transactions, as well as their personal information, are completely secure.
Betcris keeps records of each transaction and playing activity for up to 90 days. Any request for information can be made by sending an email to help@Betcris.com.
Betcris does not keep more information than the necessary to provide an excellent service. We care about safeguarding all personal information in an accurate and complete way. Our clients' personal information will never be sold or exchanged.
How do I verify my account?
For details about your Betcris account identity verification process, please click here.
How do I change my account password?
Enter the main Betcris page and click on the 'Can't access your account?' link, where you can enter your Betcris account number or your email address to change your password. Make sure to enter the email that you used when you opened your Betcris account as the steps to follow for the resetting of your password or account recovery details will be sent there.
Once you have verified the above points, please try again and if the problem persists, please contact our 24/7 customer support team.
Why can´t I access my Betcris account?
This may be due to different reasons:
- Verify your username and password are correct.
- You can eliminate your cookies and browser history to try and access your account again.
- Try accessing from Google Chrome browser.
- Verify you are not using an IP different from the registered country of your account.
- You have a document verification process incomplete.
- You may have performed a transaction with a card that is not under your name, which is not allowed. It is also possible that you must confirm ownership of a card as well.
What if I have a question about my account that is is not in this section?