* IMPORTANT: The rules covered in this section include specific information for the Dominican Republic; however, they do not exclude our Rules for Baseball and Softball.
Live Bets are ruled under the Live Betting General Rules.
Baseball wagers will be accepted as follows:
- All baseball bets will be taken only as ACTION:
Unless otherwise specified, all baseball wagers will be action bets (the wager has action at a confirmed price, regardless of the starting pitcher; ‘Listed pitchers’ are not relevant for the bets outcomes).
- In the case of a pitcher change, all wagers (money, total, and run lines) will be considered as ‘action’ and will keep the original betting price.
- The games must be played at the scheduled date and venue during the regular season, playoffs and World Series. In the case that a game is moved to another day, all the wagers will be cancelled, and the money bet will be refunded.
- Game length changes: A game is scheduled as a regular 9-inning game; however, before the start it is announced that it will be reduced to 7 innings; therefore, all bets on the original lines will be void.
- We do not recognize postponed games, protests, or voided decisions for wagering purposes. As long as the event begins (in other words, the first pitch is thrown before midnight local time) on the scheduled day, all bets will have action.
Team vs. Team
In this case, the starting pitcher is not relevant. The bet has action at a confirmed price, regardless of the starting pitcher. A pitcher is considered the main pitcher after throwing the first pitch.
Definition: When two teams play more than one match on the same date.
Game 1 will always be the first one played on a day, and Game 2 will be the second one. In the case that only one game concludes on the same day, the concluded game will always be considered Game 1, and all the bets on Game 2 will be refunded.
Any bet placed on Game 2 will only have action if both games are played by the same teams on the same day.
A double header is scheduled for day or nighttime. The game that starts earlier is postponed due to weather conditions, and only one game takes place. Bets on Game 1 will apply to the game that is played, and bets on Game 2 will be refunded.
In the case a game in a double-header is scheduled for 7 innings only (such as the MLB 2020 season), it must play 7 innings (6½ if the home team is winning) for bets to have action, and games must be completed with a declared winner:
- MLB: By 5 am (in the time zone where the game is played).
- NCAA, International Leagues & Softball: Within 36 hours of the scheduled start time, regardless of the venue.
Run Line Plays
A run-line is a combination of a spread and a money line. The run-line dictates how many runs the favorite team needs to win by, or how many runs it has in favor of the final result, whereas the money line determines how much money might be won.
- All wagers on run-lines (1½), alternatives run-line, 2½ run-lines (super run-lines), and money lines (complete games) will be valid when the losing team has batted its fifth innings. If the match is tied, at least five complete innings must have been played for it to be valid.
- Regular, reversible, or 2½ run lines are valid if the game is official, for which at least 5 complete innings must be played.
Braves -1½ +130
Pirates +1½ -150
- If you bet on the Braves, you must win by 2 runs or more. You will risk $100 to win $130.
- If you bet on the Pirates, they cannot lose by 2 runs or more. You will risk $150 to win $100.
All bets on totals (Over, Under) are official after 8½ innings if the home team is leading, or 9 innings if the visiting team is leading.
If the game is tied, at least nine full innings must have been played for it to be valid; the game must be completed, and there must be a declared winner for all the bets on a complete game to qualify.
Runs+ Hits+ Errors- Alternative Totals- Totals by Team
These will be official after 8½ innings, if the home team is leading, or 9 innings if the visiting team is ahead.
If the game is tied, at least 9 full innings must have been played for it to be valid; the game must be completed, and there must be a declared winner for all the bets on a complete game to qualify.
- Games will be considered short if they end up the following way:
- When the visiting team has completed 15 outs (five innings), and the home team is leading, or when the home team has completed 15 outs, regardless of the score.
- Any game that ends in the 9th inning, while the visiting team has not batted its 3 outs, and the home team is leading.
- In the case that the game ends up officially as a Short Game, it will be considered as ‘action’ in the bets placed on run lines and money lines; however, there will be no action in the bets placed on totals.
- Once the game has finished as a Short Game, the last inning that has been totally completed will be taken into account to qualify the bets on the lines that have action (Money Line and Run-Line).
Team to Score First
It is official once a team scores in the game. If the game is cancelled or declared a short game after the first score, the wagers will be considered valid.
The pitcher only has to throw the first pitch in the game for it to be official. Wagers on strikeouts will be valid when the game is official, that is when the five innings have been completed.
Bets on Bases Run, or Batter vs. Batter
Bets on bases run will be valid when the game is official, that is when the five innings have been completed.
Bets on bases run will be calculated as follows:
- Single: 1 base
- Double: 2 bases
- Triple: 3 bases
- Home Run: 4 bases
Player against Player
A player from one team is usually offered against a player from the rival team, but on occasions, they may be from the same team.
Bases reached by another player’s hit are not valid for betting purposes, neither are walks, dead balls or hit by pitch, stolen bases, hit and run, error, forced out, or any other plays that enable players to advance to one or more bases.
In propositions where there are two players, they both must start the game and at least complete a full round. Otherwise, the bets will be suspended.
In propositions where there is just one player, he must start the game and at least complete a full round. Otherwise, the bets will be suspended.
Scoring in the First Inning
If there is a score in the first inning, YES wins. If the first inning ends 0-0, NO wins. The first inning must be completed. If the first inning is completed and the game is canceled afterwards, the bets will be considered valid.
Wagers on the team with the most home runs will be valid when 5 innings of the game have been completed, or when it is a short game.
Proposition: Baseball Series (in a Regular Season)
- Bets on baseball series are based on the first three games played in each series.
- At least two of the first three games must be played for the bets to have action.
- If only one of the first three games is postponed or canceled, the bets on the series remain the way they are.
- If two of the first three games are postponed or cancelled, all the bets on that series will be classified as ‘No action’, and the money will be refunded.
- A game declared as finished will count for a bet on the series, as long as it is officially declared a regulation game. The 9-innings rule is not applicable.
First Half, First 5 Innings
- When the visiting team has completed 15 outs (five innings) and the home team is leading, or when the home team has completed 15 outs, regardless of the score.
- If the game is postponed after the first half has finished, the bets will be considered valid.
- The second half of the baseball game consists of betting on the score from the top of the sixth inning to the end of the game.
- It must be an official match (9 full innings, or 8½ innings if the home team is leading).
- All bets on a game or on the total include extra innings. The game must be completed, and there must be a declared winner for all the bets to qualify.
Regarding any league other than the Dominican Republic or MLB: summer leagues, minor leagues, Mexican, Pacific, Venezuela, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Nicaraguan, Korean and Japanese leagues; as well as NCAA baseball among others, Las Vegas International Baseball and Softball Rules apply to them.
Stack Attack Proposition
Stack Attack is a team Over/Under proposition that represents the total points scored for all plate appearances made by the first five hitters to make a plate appearance for that team, based on the following scoring system:
- Single→ 3 points
- Double→ 5 points
- Triple Single→ 8 points
- Home Run→ 10 points
- Run batted in→ 2 points
- Scored run→ 2 points
- Base on balls→ 2 points
- Hit by Pitch→ 2 points
- Stolen base→ 5 points
Bets are official after 8½ innings if the home team is leading, or after 9 full innings if the visiting team is ahead.
All-Star Game Tie Rule
If the 2022 MLB All-Star game is tied after 9 innings, the game requires a Home Run contest. A single run will be added to the total score for the winning team.
For example: If tied 3-3 after 9 full innings, and the NL (National League) wins the Home Run contest, the final score of the game will be NL 4-3.
If this occurs, the final score will be the official score for qualification purposes on all Money, Total, and Run Lines.
However, all proposition bets are limited to the first full 9 innings of play, and do not include the home run contest.