Which currencies are accepted by Betcris?
You can have your Betcris account in Euros, American Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Mexican Pesos, Quetzales, and others. When you register for the first time, you can choose the type of currency. Once the account has been opened, the currency type cannot be changed.
Do I have to pay taxes over my winnings?
Betcris does not report information in regard to our customers’ activities. It is your responsibility to declare any winnings or losses to the respective taxing entity of your country.
How do I deposit funds in my account?
Betcris offers a variety of deposit methods. For a full list of payment methods, visit our Deposit section in the Help Center. Any deposit method you want to use must be under your name.
Additionally, we offer different branches where you can perform your transactions. Deposits or withdrawals can be performed in different Betcris agencies in your country, where available.
Is there any charge for using my credit card?
There is no extra cost for using your credit card on Betcris. All transactions are handled as a regular purchase and we assume any additional cost over processing.
We recommend you verify with your banking identity if they charge any extra cost on their side for online betting.
Why was my deposit rejected?
This may be due to different reasons:
- Insufficient funds in your card.
- Your card does not allow shopping overseas or at betting sites.
- Incorrect card information, such as owner, expiration date, or security code (CVV).
- You are using a card that is owned by someone else, and due to company policy, this is not allowed.
We always recommend talking to your bank to ensure the card you are using does not have any restrictions.
Why is my deposit not credited yet?
This may be because:
- The transaction is in progress and will soon be credited.
- If this was through bank transfer, please notify our Betcris offices through an email or via chat.
- If this is a SafetyPay deposit, you need to wait 1 hour minimum since the deposit was made, or you have used an expired, already used, or incorrect code; or the deposited amount is less than $20 (or the equivalent in local currency) or also incorrect, or that SafetyPay is experiencing delays on their transaction credits.
If the problem persists, you may contact us for further assistance.
How do I verify my card ownership?
For credit/debit card ownership verification, please follow click here for Verification Instructions.
How do I withdraw my winnings?
Betcris will always attempt to send your funds back to the same method they came from. Any additional amount may be processed after selecting any of the options available in the Withdrawals section. Please click here for more information and details on availability and rules for withdrawals. In addition, you may use any of our Betcris agencies, where available, for this purpose. In the Cashier you will find a full list of available methods for you.
Why is my withdrawal not credited yet?
This may be because:
- The request may still be under review.
- The withdrawal may be delayed depending on the method used and the speed of your bank on processing it.
- If your withdrawal was sent to a debit card, it may take up to 45 business days for the funds to be credited to your card (where the option is available).
- If the withdrawal was sent to a credit card, it may take from 7 to 10 business days for the funds to be credited to your card (where the option is available).
Verify all the above and, if the problem persists, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service.
Why was my withdrawal rejected?
This may be because:
- Card withdrawals (where allowed) must always be made to a VISA.
- The verification process of your document(s) may have been rejected, or is still pending.
- You still have not played the full deposit previously made (please refer to rollover policies).
- 24 hours have not passed since your latest deposit.
- Remember, if you deposited using an eWallet, the same method must be used for withdrawals.
Where can I find a branch for Red Activa?
This is only available for users in Ecuador. To find your closest Red Activa location, please click the following link: RedActiva.com. Please remember you must only give them your Betcris account and the amount to be processed (minimum of $10, and a maximum of $300, or the equivalent in the local currency).
What if I have a question about my account that is not in this section?