The address verification process helps us ensure there is a real person behind every account, as well as the legitimacy of the funds used to bet.
Completing the address verification process on your Betcris account is very easy. Simply:
Log into your Betcris account and click on the person icon:
Mobile users: on the bottom of the Cashier, and then on “Document Verification”:
Desktop users: on the top right corner of the Cashier, and then on “Document Verification” icon:
Start your verification by selecting the ‘DOCUMENT VERIFICATION’ tab, and then selecting ‘Proof of address’ from the drop-down menu:
Then click on ‘Start’:
Then click on ‘Browse’ and search for the image in your computer. Once selected, click on ´Finish´:
What documents can I send?
To send your proof of address, you can attach:
- A recent statement or reference letter issued by any person conducting relevant financial business in Malta or equivalent activities in another accredited jurisdiction.
- A recent utility bill for a service installed and provided on a residential property.
- Correspondence from a central or local government authority, department, or agency.
- A lease.
- An official certificate of conduct.
- Any other government-issued documents not mentioned above.
- Correspondence by registered mail or by courier that allows the subject to obtain documentary evidence that the correspondence was delivered to the residential address provided by the client and signed by the customer.
IMPORTANT: the document must be on the Betcris account holder’s name (we will not accept documents on behalf of a third party) and must have the letterhead of the institution issuing it, and a recent date that does not exceed the last 6 months. If you send a phone receipt, remember that it must be for a landline (we will not accept documents for mobile telephony).
Once the document is loaded, you will be notified that it was sent for review:
If you have any questions regarding your address verification, feel free to contact our Customer Care team through our Live Chat.