A bank statement is a document with official validity issued by a financial institution, which visualizes the customer’s account balance, as well as the movements or transactions made with the associated credit or debit card(s).
When should I send a bank statement?
Your bank statement is necessary to make any enquiry regarding credit or debit card deposits, as well as card payments or withdrawals via bank transfer.
If you have not been notified, you must not attach the bank statement.
Remember that you must not send card documentation or bank transferences via email.
How do I send my document?
Contact our Customer Care Team via Live Chat, available 24/7.
Or follow these steps to upload your documents in case you are requested the verification of missing or duplicate transactions.
What information must my bank statement show?
- Bank account holder’s name (it must be the same registered in your Betcris account)
- Bank account number or card number: the card number must show only the first four (4) and last six (6) digits (for your own safety, cover the rest of the numbers)
- Bank name or logo
- Activity period or date for case review: it must include from the date when the charge to consult was made to the date corresponding to the case request
- Details of purchases or made transactions: name or descriptor of the business/ merchant under consideration, date and paid amount.
IMPORTANT, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT:
- Documents in Excel or Word format
- Deposit or transactions notifications since they are not final indicators of a purchase, and they generally lack basic information
- Cropped documents
- Elements or images that are not completely precise; the information provided by the clients must be totally legible. You may omit any information on balances or other transactions descriptions that are not relevant for your request.
If you have any questions regarding the verification of card deposits or bank transfer withdrawals, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team via our Live Chat.